18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Feedback In Ear Electronic Protection that doesn't suck?

Double up, foamies + electronic + gel cups
I wear in-ear and muffs when shooting the 50s or big magnums with breaks or SBRs with breaks. Otherwise just muffs. It's the in-ear customs I've never found a set that works for me. Old school roll up foamies are great but I don't like the time it takes for them to expand and have full protection when going from ears to no ears back and forth often.
 
Anyone got any experience with the Walker earbuds? I've been using Walker Slim Electronics for a few years now, and their suppressor, isolator, and restrictor models are on sale for around 100-150 as of typing this.
I've used the restrictors before on the outdoor range and they work well
Seemed to work just as well as their muffs that I usually use
I liked that I could connect to music through the bluetooth
 
I've been running teh Otto for a long time.

Went to a different ear foam after trying the skull screws and the ones that come with them ; Comply P-Series | Memory Foam Replacement Ear Tips

I shoot trap with them and zero headache after a whole day. Also use them for USPSA/SC and they are more than adaquate.

I like the case that charges them - no worry about batteries
 
I've been running teh Otto for a long time.

Went to a different ear foam after trying the skull screws and the ones that come with them ; Comply P-Series | Memory Foam Replacement Ear Tips

I shoot trap with them and zero headache after a whole day. Also use them for USPSA/SC and they are more than adaquate.

I like the case that charges them - no worry about batteries

Neat! Can you fit regular over the ear hearing protection over the Otto earplugs?
 
I’m on year 5 with isotunes. Use them for the woodshop and range. They survived north Texas in the summer and don’t bug me after hours of hot humid days.
 
Back
Top Bottom