18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Introducing Cagunz.com - DOJ Roster at a Glance

bigtonytones

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
13
I vibe coded this site for myself as I'm eagerly waiting the release of the HK CC9. Then I thought maybe others would like to use it?

www.cagunz.com Shows the complete CA Gun roster at a glance. Easy to use and search. If you want to get notified of a manufacturer or specific model number, sign up for a free account and add the alert. Roster is updated every 15 minutes.

Let me know your thoughts and if you would like to see any features added.
 
Isn't that almost identical to the doj site?
Pretty much but the doj site has pages and pages that you have to click through. Its mainly for alerts and shows recently added pretty quickly. I know some people literally check this website out every day. Why not get alerted if something new is added?
 
I vibe coded this site for myself as I'm eagerly waiting the release of the HK CC9. Then I thought maybe others would like to use it?

www.cagunz.com Shows the complete CA Gun roster at a glance. Easy to use and search. If you want to get notified of a manufacturer or specific model number, sign up for a free account and add the alert. Roster is updated every 15 minutes.

Let me know your thoughts and if you would like to see any features added.
Nice, you just got that domain! 😉

vibe coding is taking things to another level.
 
lol Im more excited about the domain name. Cant believe it was available!
I shoulda swooped on it tbh.. Want to sell it? I'll trade you for a link at the top for the roster? I think that'll help get you exposure too.. It's good for us as well as a resource.
 
I shoulda swooped on it tbh.. Want to sell it? I'll trade you for a link at the top for the roster? I think that'll help get you exposure too.. It's good for us as well as a resource.
Haha I get why you’d want it! I’m going to hang onto the domain for now, but I appreciate the offer.
 
I vibe coded this site for myself as I'm eagerly waiting the release of the HK CC9. Then I thought maybe others would like to use it?

www.cagunz.com Shows the complete CA Gun roster at a glance. Easy to use and search. If you want to get notified of a manufacturer or specific model number, sign up for a free account and add the alert. Roster is updated every 15 minutes.

Let me know your thoughts and if you would like to see any features added.

Couldn’t you have come up with a more unique name with less potential for confusion?

IMG_1760.webp
 
Couldn’t you have come up with a more unique name with less potential for confusion?

View attachment 152995
One of those things, I should've hopped on it... Fair play in my book...

I would suggest CAroster.org depending on the purpose and nature of the site. It's more SEO friendly...

@bigtonytones Should you change your mind, I'll also give you a annual membership.
 
Last edited:
One of those things, I should've hopped on it... Fair play in my book...

I would suggest CAroster.org depending on the purpose and nature of the site. It's more SEO friendly...

@bigtonytones Should you change your mind, I'll also give you a annual membership.
Thank you I appreciate it. Im always open to a cash offer if you ever get an interested party.
 
It would be useful if the entries were decorated with extra information such as SKU, UPC and manufacturer part number.

Having those identifiers helps disambiguate the rostered CA model inventory from other stock
 
It would be useful if the entries were decorated with extra information such as SKU, UPC and manufacturer part number.

Having those identifiers helps disambiguate the rostered CA model inventory from other stock
Great idea let me see what I can do .
 
Back
Top Bottom