18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Review Iron Mike's Guns

Submit reviews using the Reviews tab and discuss it here!
Typically don’t review things, but honestly, I just feel like I have to share my experience at iron Mike’s. Took my buddy out for his birthday. Pricing is a little expensive but worth the trip and cost! One of the workers there that worked at the Gun counter was probably the most pleasant human being I’ve ever interacted with! I used to work at a gun store and love, just BSing about guns with clients. That’s what this guy did. Every Gun that I brought up, she placed in my hands and we just talked about them.

The rage itself is clean! State of the art technology including one button touch tablet controlled target retrieval systems, cameras on your targets, different lighting options, and beautiful bays! I did not walk out of that range, feeling like I smoked lead cigarettes.

Just a great experience overall had to talk about it!
 

Attachments

  • 20260626170322031.webp
    20260626170322031.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 34
Love this spot, love the staff. Great people, clean range, Mike himself is great!. Only bad thing I'll say is it is a little on the dark side even with the light on.
 
Back
Top Bottom