18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Is anyone still carrying a P320?

I asked for proof where he claimed an engineer publicly stated Sig made an unsafe gun, and he responds with a childish personal attack? ok
Yeah, I blocked him. It’s like that one kid in school who always think they know more than the teacher and start off with, “Well technically…”

They go through a five minute speal, and they’re still wrong; then get pissy because they cannot back up their bs.

*edit* lol not the ☹️. I’m older bro, I have a finite amount of time left on this earth so I filter out the crap 💩

At least I can still see your answers to him lol
 
Last edited:
Where at?
Riflegear


Sportsman’s too


EuroOptic will cover the sales tax

 
Last edited:
Riflegear


Sportsman’s too


EuroOptic will cover the sales tax

Oh I thought you meant P320 nvm. I did not enjoy shooting the base P365. The trigger is not great and the gun was just really tiny. The bigger /upgraded models are way better
 
Oh I thought you meant P320 nvm. I did not enjoy shooting the base P365. The trigger is not great and the gun was just really tiny. The bigger /upgraded models are way better
The p365 X Macro barely fits my hands, but the p365 AXG Legion grips are too small for me.🙁 I really want to like that gun! I wonder if some LOK grips would make it fit my L/XL hands better. 🤔 With the cost of the pistol and grips, that would be one pricey experiment!
 
The p365 X Macro barely fits my hands, but the p365 AXG Legion grips are too small for me.🙁 I really want to like that gun! I wonder if some LOK grips would make it fit my L/XL hands better. 🤔 With the cost of the pistol and grips, that would be one pricey experiment!
Sounds like you might as well carry a double stack compact then.
 
Just bought one for competition. I'll be carrying it in a holster on those days, just in an owb competition holster not pointed at my giblets.
View attachment 238867
Same here! Been renting potential competition guns at the range, keep going back to the X5 legion even over options social media influencers deem better.

Finally decided to pull the trigger (pun intended) and get my own.
 
Brought it home today. I think I need to tape a full size MagLight under the slide. 😂1000006373.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom