18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

is the HK CC9 coming to the roster soon?

I just saw this pop up



 
Would love to try one of these, although, I'm not sure I would go this route over a $499 365. Also, HK didn't do themselves any favors with how ugly it is 🤣
 
Looks promising @bonesurf !!

But...I've been waiting since last year for the Beretta APX A1 to be added (two weeks!!). Finally got tired of waiting and scored a nice PPT deal recently.

Ammo Bros seems to think they're inbound:


We'll see!!
 
Thats cool. I guess HK is going to stop production of the VP9s that are on the roster now that the next iteration of the VP9 is out. Hopefully they will create a CA version of the new VP9. But I think CA changed the CLI requirement so not sure if they can use the same style of CLI they were using.
 
I’m curious too, if i were a fanboy for any brand it would be HK due to the ambi controls and paddle mag release. Wish more were available.
 
cc9 has a button release currently, hope they add a paddle soon and get it on roster!
I dont think a paddle release is a good idea for a micro compact CCW. I think its very telling that HK designed the CC9 with button style mag release. In other words, it has a button mag release for a reason.
 
If I remember correctly It’s still unique since it’s a full ambi button not a reversible.

I dont think a paddle release is a good idea for a micro compact CCW. I think its very telling that HK designed the CC9 with button style mag release. In other words, it has a button mag release for a reason.
 
Finally gets new pistols on the roster after losing the USP>production models take a year to produce>discontinue vp9l/or/vp9or before 90% of consumers even see one in a store.

If the SFP9/L or a1/F variants don't come to replace them, HK can suck my balls.
 
Finally gets new pistols on the roster after losing the USP>production models take a year to produce>discontinue vp9l/or/vp9or before 90% of consumers even see one in a store.

If the SFP9/L or a1/F variants don't come to replace them, HK can suck my balls.

meh on the SFP9. I mean it isnt rated for +P ammo--AFAIK it's like the weak sister of the VP9. not sure the US ever lost anything not getting that gun. not sure what the new changes are for the "new" VP9a1 other than cosmetic as well.
 
not sure what the new changes are for the "new" VP9a1 other than cosmetic as well.

Mostly a better nickle-teflon coated trigger bar (and maybe a few other parts), for a lighter, smoother, and more consistent trigger pull across the life of the gun. afaik they're fully compatible with the existing VP9 bar, so I plan to drop one in the parts when they're more widely available. Also a more flared magwell and finger groove delete. I like the grooves so that's a slight downgrade for me.
 
Back
Top Bottom