18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Is the P320 market dead?

I’m not hung like a bear so I would probably be ok. But I don’t want to go blasting any toes off either.
You only have to worry about your femoral artery.

I don't know about you guys, but this happens to more people than you think with AIWB. Reddit there are a bunch of stories and on the range. It happens, but depends on the scenario.

When you holster AIWB, there's so much 💩 that can go wrong. As much as I use a P320 with over 20k rounds, I wouldn't AIWB it because of the lack of safety mechanism even before all of this. AIWB is 100% Glock for me.
 
You only have to worry about your femoral artery.

I don't know about you guys, but this happens to more people than you think with AIWB. Reddit there are a bunch of stories and on the range. It happens, but depends on the scenario.

When you holster AIWB, there's so much 💩 that can go wrong. As much as I use a P320 with over 20k rounds, I wouldn't AIWB it because of the lack of safety mechanism even before all of this. AIWB is 100% Glock for me.
All joking aside, I don’t ever AIWB for your listed reasons.
 
You only have to worry about your femoral artery.

I don't know about you guys, but this happens to more people than you think with AIWB. Reddit there are a bunch of stories and on the range. It happens, but depends on the scenario.

When you holster AIWB, there's so much 💩 that can go wrong. As much as I use a P320 with over 20k rounds, I wouldn't AIWB it because of the lack of safety mechanism even before all of this. AIWB is 100% Glock for me.
I am big ol’ boy, AWIB isn’t going to happen for me even if I wanted to do it. 3:30 IWB with a cover shirt, p365 macro. I have an M18 is on my card but I like my guns skinny.
 
With the latest FBI report being shared around about the p320 I have being a lot of discussion about people selling off/not being able to sell off their p320, and overall uncertainty about the platform.

Do you think the market has gone soft for the p320? I got a custom works p320 scorpion and can’t help but to wonder.

What do y’all think?
We're offering 100$ for it at my shop
 
Crazy! I remember just 2 or 3 years ago when 2A was selling the M18 with the custom FCU for around $1700+ out the door.
Now the market has been flooded with everyone trying to get out from under them
 
Going to need extra lifeboats because everybody's jumping ship. And based on the evidence, justifiably so.
Sig Sauer seized to be worth a 💩 the day they set up shop in the USA. If you don’t have a SIG Sauer Made in Germany you own MIM filled, half assed built, corner cut piece of junk.
 
As a gun enthusiast it's pretty sad to see it manufacturer that had such a stellar reputation for producing high quality firearms to now have so many doubters. This is generally what happens when profit supersedes workmanship
 
As a gun enthusiast it's pretty sad to see it manufacturer that had such a stellar reputation for producing high quality firearms to now have so many doubters. This is generally what happens when profit supersedes workmanship
The guy that runs Sig Sauer USA is all about one thing and one thing only. Profit. Profit at any and all cost. He doesn’t care about a quality or even a safe product. SIG Sauer USA rode the coat tails of SIG Sauer Germany for over a decade. Many shooters have no idea how good the German Made Guns are because all they know is the junk made in NH. Only those who own the German and Swiss Made SIG’s realize what complete garbage a piece of 💩 NH Made SIG Sauer truly is. It is all coming to a head for Cohen and SIG. They will reap what they sew.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom