- Messages
- 553
- Classified ads
- 7
Hello,
Many years ago I used to shoot in Aguanga at the base of the mountains. Does anyone know if there's still open shooting out there or anywhere else out doors by Temecula?
I have a friend coming in from out of town and he wants to take his grandsons shooting but I'd rather not take them to an indoor range. (and don't want to drive all the way out to the desert..)
Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance
Matt
Many years ago I used to shoot in Aguanga at the base of the mountains. Does anyone know if there's still open shooting out there or anywhere else out doors by Temecula?
I have a friend coming in from out of town and he wants to take his grandsons shooting but I'd rather not take them to an indoor range. (and don't want to drive all the way out to the desert..)
Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance
Matt