- Messages
- 11
- Classified ads
- 1
Im looking for recommendations on comfortably iwb kydex holsters . I will be using it for a OG Springfield XD if that matters .
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Does that have the option to come with a wedge?I have 5 Vedder lighttucks now, super happy with them and the price, and they have military discount. They all fit flawlessly. I use the wedge but no claw
Wedge or claw or a pad I've never tried, lots of cool colors https://www.vedderholsters.com/holsters/lighttuck/walther-pdp-compact-4in-iwb-holster/ Kinda bummed I already have a holster for my guns since I want that miami tiger stripe lolDoes that have the option to come with a wedge?