18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

IWB kydex recommendations

RedRiderF26

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
11
Classified ads
1
Im looking for recommendations on comfortably iwb kydex holsters . I will be using it for a OG Springfield XD if that matters .
 
I have 5 Vedder lighttucks now, super happy with them and the price, and they have military discount. They all fit flawlessly. I use the wedge but no claw
 
I have 5 Vedder lighttucks now, super happy with them and the price, and they have military discount. They all fit flawlessly. I use the wedge but no claw
Does that have the option to come with a wedge?
 
Vedder Light Tuck is all I use for carry guns. Adjustable cant and the Tuck actually makes them print less, not that they print to begin with.
 
I dig Urban Carry Holsters. They offer the comfort of leather with the security of kydex. Once you try their LockLeather holsters, you will never look at kydex the same.
 
I've had good luck with Vedder Holsters and ANR Desigsn (both for a P365XL and both had a claw). I'm currently running Tier 1 Concealed Axis Elite with spare mag and wedge (P365 X-macro).
 
I've been using the T1C MSP Pro Flx for a few years now with my XD9 with TLR-1 HL light. I just bought the upgraded version and can't wait to try it out when I get back from vacation.

1000003089.webp
 
T1C kydex quality isn't bad at all, but I felt turned off with how cheap the clips feel, with how much they're charging. ANR and Werkz both include steel clips, and the fit of the gun in the holster is flawless.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom