About the 2.0, does your IA allow aftermarket plates or modifications? Do they allow removal of LCI? Do you plan on keeping the Oem slide or swapping it out for the carry comp slide kit?
If you plan on using the aftermarket plates, but not swapping to carry comp slide kit, and plan on keeping the LcI in the Oem slide; the calculated kinetics Holosun 509t plate is marketed as working with the LcI. Their other plates are not marketed as working with the LcI; so you need to remove the LCI.
I’m not really a plate guy either. I prefer direct mount. However, I can say calculated kinetics makes nice metal plates for aftermarket plates. Their plates have this extra hump in the front; supposedly it’s suppose to help with minimizing carbon on the optic.
I installed the DPP plate for vortex defender XL on the carry comp slide.
They are good company; and the owner is good people. He has went above and beyond. Besides that, when I ordered the defender XL plate, they forgot to include the screws for the defender XL in the package, it only had screws for the actual DPP optic by leupold; and they sent it out right away.
View attachment 224857View attachment 224858