- Messages
- 437
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
just have to wait for them to hit roster I guessHow is this gonna work? Hoping they’re added to the roster before then?
Banner at the top Oct 3-4when is the range expo?
Just bought the early bird ticketIs anyone going to this?
I think I will. Last year was funIs anyone going to this?
Would love to go but alas I am in NorCal.Is anyone going to this?
How is this gonna work? Hoping they’re added to the roster before then?
It’s highly unlikely that this will ever happen while the current roster is in place.I am an awaiting customer for a double-ish stack 2011 in 45 acp