- Messages
- 5
Got a call today from turners outdoorsman that my GT5 will be in store to dros early next week along with news that’s the Kimber LCI’s were fixed at their warehouse and on their way back in time for roster approval.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
It’ll be a Good Friday if they hit tomorrow! Stores will benefit from the weekend otherwise a Monday drop isn’t ideal…![]()
![]()
, well we only have tomorrow left in this week, so 24-72 business hours
![]()
Won't help us unless dealers get the stock though, lol. Then they gotta check em in and do all the paperwork etc etc. Possible, but a bit of a long shot I think, though I hope it does.It’ll be a Good Friday if they hit tomorrow! Stores will benefit from the weekend otherwise a Monday drop isn’t ideal…
Most dealers already had them in stock, they’ll atleast be able to arrange deposits and follow up shortly after with drosWon't help us unless dealers get the stock though, lol. Then they gotta check em in and do all the paperwork etc etc. Possible, but a bit of a long shot I think, though I hope it does.
From my understanding that stock they had, had to go back because of the CLI issue, so dealers would be waiting for the new stock to arrive at least that's my understanding thus far.Most dealers already had them in stock, they’ll atleast be able to arrange deposits and follow up shortly after with dros
I know there are some turners where Kimber sent guys out to switch out the LCI without having to send them back. Either way doesn’t matter who has what stock. DOJ will add it to roster when they feel like it.From my understanding that stock they had, had to go back because of the CLI issue, so dealers would be waiting for the new stock to arrive at least that's my understanding thus far.
That would be a crazy move for Kimber since there are so many FFL's out there, but good on them if that were the case. I know the Turners closest to me had to send their stock back and one of the local LGS has yet to receive any stock, though Kimber says they will just in time for the roster hitI know there are some turners where Kimber sent guys out to switch out the LCI without having to send them back. Either way doesn’t matter who has what stock. DOJ will add it to roster when they feel like it.
I guess I should clarify lol. I was at my LGS and a guy walked in saying he just came from turners down the street and guys were switching out the LCI’s on the 2k11s for roster reasons. This was on Tuesday. Not sure why he’d make that up butThat would be a crazy move for Kimber since there are so many FFL's out there, but good on them if that were the case. I know the Turners closest to me had to send their stock back and one of the local LGS has yet to receive any stock, though Kimber says they will just in time for the roster hit![]()
Never said, or even thought that was made up. Simply put that's impressive for Kimber to do that. I'd imagine they would have went to the locations that had the most stock on hand potentially. The LGS here ordered 50 2k11's and hasn't received a single one yet. Hoping they do before the roster hit to minimize the wait time!I guess I should clarify lol. I was at my LGS and a guy walked in saying he just came from turners down the street and guys were switching out the LCI’s on the 2k11s for roster reasons. This was on Tuesday. Not sure why he’d make that up butlol
I thought it was BS but then I was like why would he just come in and say that hahaNever said, or even thought that was made up. Simply put that's impressive for Kimber to do that. I'd imagine they would have went to the locations that had the most stock on hand potentially. The LGS here ordered 50 2k11's and hasn't received a single one yet. Hoping they do before the roster hit to minimize the wait time!
That shows some big time commitment from Kimber. Hopefully the 2k11 is as good as the paid influencers say it isI thought it was BS but then I was like why would he just come in and say that haha
Honestly Big Ben gave it the thumbs up. All I need to hear. Gonna make it the backup LO gun to my Athena. Already got my cerakote design picked out and everythingThat shows some big time commitment from Kimber. Hopefully the 2k11 is as good as the paid influencers say it is![]()
This was also my thoughts, lol. Until he said it gave him no issues I didn't pay much attention to anyone else's thoughts. Now, if it let's me down I'll have to give him someHonestly Big Ben gave it the thumbs up. All I need to hear. Gonna make it the backup LO gun to my Athena. Already got my cerakote design picked out and everything. Come on CADOJ you ass clowns!
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!