18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Kudos and a thank you for getting CAguns rolling!

mattmcg

Member
Messages
34
Classified ads
3
I just wanted to say, as a multi-decade participant at Calguns.net and long time Californian, it really pained me to see a foundational source for all things 2A in CA specifically run itself into the ground. I was bummed and felt like I had lost an important community that helped fight the good fight here in the state.

I was a bit skeptical when I first heard about CAguns.net, but after a few months of increasing use, I'm very excited about the potential for this place. Loving the tech upgrade, the speed is amazing, and the feature set is really next level. We're building membership by the day and word of mouth is expanding. I'm very glad to be here.

So wanted to thank the creators, mods, and everybody else that has helped build up this community. I feel like we're getting back to a good place to fight for our 2A rights in this god forsaken state!
 
I just wanted to say, as a multi-decade participant at Calguns.net and long time Californian, it really pained me to see a foundational source for all things 2A in CA specifically run itself into the ground. I was bummed and felt like I had lost an important community that helped fight the good fight here in the state.

I was a bit skeptical when I first heard about CAguns.net, but after a few months of increasing use, I'm very excited about the potential for this place. Loving the tech upgrade, the speed is amazing, and the feature set is really next level. We're building membership by the day and word of mouth is expanding. I'm very glad to be here.

So wanted to thank the creators, mods, and everybody else that has helped build up this community. I feel like we're getting back to a good place to fight for our 2A rights in this god forsaken state!
I appreciate the feedback. We are figuring things out as we go but its an interesting road. Hopefully, we can connect people again in the 2A community.
 
Back
Top Bottom