18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Lancaster Police Dept (LPD) (CCW time frame)

Laylow13

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
2
Has anyone got their CCW from the LPD?
What was the time frame on getting this approved from beginning to end?
 
I've lived in the San Fernando Valley and Santa Clarita Valley since I was born and I never knew they had their own PD. I thought LASD served all of Antelope Valley...

I am today's day old to learn this.
 
I've lived in the San Fernando Valley and Santa Clarita Valley since I was born and I never knew they had their own PD. I thought LASD served all of Antelope Valley...

I am today's day old to learn this.
Haha you are good they only came in this year. It is a new thing in Lancaster
 
I've lived in the San Fernando Valley and Santa Clarita Valley since I was born and I never knew they had their own PD. I thought LASD served all of Antelope Valley...

I am today's day old to learn this.
Yea they just created their own police department. They’re still heavily assisted by LA sheriffs. Probably will be that way for a few more years
 
Back
Top Bottom