18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Question LAPD CCW renewal process

Bnbsk8nsurf

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
1
Does anyone have any experience with renewing there ccs with Lapd. Mine epxpires in February and I would like to change some of the guns I have listed in my ccw. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
 
I can assist you with your required 8- hour renewal course and adding or removing guns on your CCW permit.
Call 310-702-9150
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2547.png
    IMG_2547.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom