Got a response from an attorney and he wanted serious $$$ and a 30 minute consultation was somewhat reasonable but he told me: new judge (unknown sentencing pattern), new law (sb2) and my issuing agency (LAPD) would be at best, 50/50 to reverse the denial.
He did like my clean record since, NO FELONIES (if I was a felon I wouldnāt be able to BUY FIREARMS (


)), the age of the offenses, and I was renewing a CCW, should work to my advantage.
Made a decision to NOT pursue and will withdraw my application as to not risk a rejection in my record with the CCW dept. The juice was not worth the squeeze to me, especially given the cost with 50/50 odds, Iāll wait and keep my eye out on this specific PC rejection, hoping it gets updated.
So as a NON FELON (canāt believe some people donāt read up on the law and assume the worst lol), Iāll continue to buy firearms, use my FFL to buy ammo and keep practicing and exercising my rights while enjoying this hobby