18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Open Let’s see your dumb stuff

This is open for discussion or for the time being

Darqhelmet

Look what I can do!
Range Member
2026
Messages
812
Classified ads
1
See sometimes I do really silly things like this. I had the stock because it was to short on my 10/22 in CA, so I had to get a chassis to go with it, and well I dumb 💩 happens. Yeah I’ll be taking the old paint off it, but had to share for the laughs. Who else is at the point where you just do 💩 because you can and it makes you laugh?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0255.webp
    IMG_0255.webp
    128.6 KB · Views: 67
I got a bca bolt action 556 upper lol

Runs decent. Accurate oddly. 20in so 55gr pills are screaming.

Waiting on a lever action lower yea im weird
 
3.5” Walther PDP-F with a Holosun 507 Promax. Just couldn’t resist putting together this combination to see how ridiculous it would look. 🤣 Though I actually think this looks better than so many of those compact/subcompact COA pistols that are popping up everywhere.

(Note: the optic was very quickly relocated to a G34.5)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5757.webp
    IMG_5757.webp
    95.8 KB · Views: 47
3.5” Walther PDP-F with a Holosun 507 Promax. Just couldn’t resist putting together this combination to see how ridiculous it would look. 🤣 Though I actually think this looks better than so many of those compact/subcompact COA pistols that are popping up everywhere.

(Note: the optic was very quickly relocated to a G34.5)
that is a tall boy 😂
 
Back
Top Bottom