18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Let's see your reloading setup

Punkur67

Active member
Messages
140
Classified ads
1
Just about done with my new reloading setup at my new house. I have had 4 other rooms in previous houses and I keep tweaking each room to accommodate what I want. Only thing left is to setup a small bench for my Dillon 650.

11515.webp11514.webp11513.webp
 
very nice! I need to redo the closet in my office and like your storage setup
 
I used a butcher block countertop from Ikea, 4x4s for the leggs and 2x4s for the cross members.
 

Attachments

  • 1000035369.webp
    1000035369.webp
    42 KB · Views: 121
I have another progressive to the right of this you cant see on another table

the bullet feeder and case feeder arent attached, but when im running the Dillon they are there
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9117.webp
    IMG_9117.webp
    102.5 KB · Views: 85
Nice setups you guys
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5019.webp
    IMG_5019.webp
    72.1 KB · Views: 72
Here’s my setup. Reclaimed attic space. I work from home so this dubs as my office as well.

 

Attachments

  • IMG_0762.webp
    IMG_0762.webp
    75.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0760.webp
    IMG_0760.webp
    72 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom