By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Ah, I think I've seen those guys on Youtube. I'll check them out. Thanks!I've heard anecdotally this is a very good (or better) option to USCCA and the like:
Attorneys on Retainer
If I understand correctly. You’re looking for firearms lawyers? Go to CRPAAnyone have a link to a list of reputable lawyers? Or how about we start one? I heard that USCCA has turned down some self-defense cases, but anything else pertinent to those comments extends beyond my public understanding.
I have both. USCCA will not cover you if you use your firearm for work and end up pulling the trigger. Attorneys on Retainer does.I've heard anecdotally this is a very good (or better) option to USCCA and the like:
Attorneys on Retainer
I have both also, AOR and USCCA. I view AOR as my primary coverage.I have both. USCCA will not cover you if you use your firearm for work and end up pulling the trigger. Attorneys on Retainer does.
I read the AOR faq and see they are a law firm from Arizona but can (usually) get permission to represent in the other states. But if something happens and I need to shut up until my lawyer is present how long will that take? I call their hotline and presumably they don't hop on a redeye to somewhere in California... do they call up a local lawyer and send them over to the police station?