18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Loading 44 mag

I cut my .44 mag brass to .44 special and to .44 russian. I shoot mine in a Citadel Levtac although I only shoot the russian single shot as they do not cycle well due to how short they are and maybe 5-10 rounds now and then for concern of throat erosion and gas cutting even though the round is pretty tame. I also cast, powder coat, and size my own bullets. Those russian rounds are cute, but don't forget they are still dangerous.
 
Back
Top Bottom