18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Loggin in

Edgy01

Member
Messages
34
You need to acquire some better coders. Imagine creating a new account, including your date of birth, and then every time you attempt to log in, are queried as to whether you are over 18?

This perhaps 2 lines of code to rectify that.

Dan
 
I stay logged in and never get asked besides that first time. A small click is still eons better than dealing with the server inconsistencies of Calguns
 
So do you notice when it asks you that? It's before you log in. Your IP address isn't a legal identifier and state law puts firearm related material behind an easily bypassed age confirmation. Are you actually over 18? You have " I grew up with a phone as my only friend" writing style, syntax errors and all.
 
You need to acquire some better coders. Imagine creating a new account, including your date of birth, and then every time you attempt to log in, are queried as to whether you are over 18?

This perhaps 2 lines of code to rectify that.

Dan
I’m pretty sure I know why that happens to you and it’s working as designed. I think you know that I know what you’re doing too.
 
Back
Top Bottom