18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Feedback Looking for some ideas | Shirt Ideas

ikeo1

2A Developer 👨🏻‍💻
Staff member
CAguns Vendor
CAguns Prime
Messages
5,391
Classified ads
3
This was cross posted on the Reddit site. I do like the shirts we did make for awhile

IMG_9916.webp

Straight up, I failed miserably the last time I tried to launch shirts. I tried to guess what people wanted, and it didn't land. This time, I’m doing what I should have done from the start: asking the sub. I finally found a designer who can execute, but we want to make sure we’re putting out stuff you actually want to wear.

What we’re looking for:

• CA 2A Memes: The struggle is real here, might as well laugh about it.
• Slogans: Catchy, pro-2A, or CA-specific one-liners.
• Lifestyle: Clean, aesthetic designs that fit the vibe.

The Deal:

Drop an idea in the comments. If your concept gets picked and turned into a design, I’ll hook you up with a free shirt and sticker pack when we print them.

Updates on the Sport:

While I’m here, we’re officially a founding member with PCSL now and are sponsoring more Level II USPSA and local matches this year. We’re trying to put money back into the space to help it grow and make it more accessible.

Updates on the site:

We had to make some changes recently because everyone is adjusting to AB-1263. We’ve also made some changes to make accounts clearly visible if they don’t actively participate to reduce scams.

Thanks for the support. All these things will help us continue to offer the site for free and add new features.

Let the ideas fly in the comments. Also, if you have any suggestions (or grievances) regarding the site, let me know below.
 
🔫
SAFETY FIRST



I think since it's CA it must be CA related* at least the 1st run.
 
I like the new icon bookmark from my iPad. Think it would make a cool logo for a shirt. Simple. Clean.

Logo is pretty good and the gun is subtle, but the lettering is weak. I would use all caps or distinguish certain parts with caps;

CAGUNS.NET

or

CAGuns.net

The URL is important methinks.

CA (all caps) is the proper two-letter abbreviation for California.
 
I like the new icon bookmark from my iPad. Think it would make a cool logo for a shirt. Simple. Clean.
I think the purpose of the shirt logo is to advertise the forum. It needs to get people to log in and check it out. And to do that, it must have the website name on it. No secret codes, inside jokes, no funny memes. Not yet anyway. Let’s get the basic info out first. My vote is for a clean, plain and simple design. I can pretty much guarantee if I wore a shirt like that to my local range, people would be asking me questions about it.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom