18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Feedback Looking for some ideas | Shirt Ideas

ikeo1

2A Developer 👨🏻‍💻
Staff member
CAguns Vendor
CAguns Prime
Messages
5,412
Classified ads
3
This was cross posted on the Reddit site. I do like the shirts we did make for awhile

IMG_9916.webp

Straight up, I failed miserably the last time I tried to launch shirts. I tried to guess what people wanted, and it didn't land. This time, I’m doing what I should have done from the start: asking the sub. I finally found a designer who can execute, but we want to make sure we’re putting out stuff you actually want to wear.

What we’re looking for:

• CA 2A Memes: The struggle is real here, might as well laugh about it.
• Slogans: Catchy, pro-2A, or CA-specific one-liners.
• Lifestyle: Clean, aesthetic designs that fit the vibe.

The Deal:

Drop an idea in the comments. If your concept gets picked and turned into a design, I’ll hook you up with a free shirt and sticker pack when we print them.

Updates on the Sport:

While I’m here, we’re officially a founding member with PCSL now and are sponsoring more Level II USPSA and local matches this year. We’re trying to put money back into the space to help it grow and make it more accessible.

Updates on the site:

We had to make some changes recently because everyone is adjusting to AB-1263. We’ve also made some changes to make accounts clearly visible if they don’t actively participate to reduce scams.

Thanks for the support. All these things will help us continue to offer the site for free and add new features.

Let the ideas fly in the comments. Also, if you have any suggestions (or grievances) regarding the site, let me know below.
 
I think jokes about the marketplace are much more interesting than polarizing boomer memes
 
It’s been rumored that people don’t like wearing shirts with website advertisements.
I have several CalGuns T-shirts I picked up over the years, and I've worn them regularly.

On rare occasion they have provided opportunity to start conversations with like minded people. I like to think it has encouraged others to quietly investigate the site later.

If CAGuns produces a T-shirt that appeals to me, I will buy it and wear it.
 
My wife is a graphic artist. She has played around with some sites that allow print on demand t-shirts. She designs the graphics, uploads to the site, and it sets up the whole website for folks to purchase. Not sure if that is what you are doing. I point this out in case you are printing shirts on speculation of sales. Of course, the quality likely not nearly as good as if working with a local shop
 
how about something like this on the back of the shirt. (this is a joke)
 

Attachments

  • cali gun laws image.webp
    cali gun laws image.webp
    138.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Hey IIkeo1, any progress with a shirt design? Is there a top 3 you’re considering?
Not just yet but we do have some stickers I’m working on. Main thing I was working on was the classes/events system

It’ll come soon though for sure.
 
In n out style shirts featuring late 50's fin cars, atomic themed diners and returning GI's of
WW2& Vietnam leaning up on the hood or trunk with some of the finest ca legal hardware poking up out of the back seat or in their hands. Garand, carbine, m14. Bayonets affixed are cooler then tacticool ar 15's. Then flip it Soviet pop art style with an SKS. Make the licence plates read CAGUNS. Because after all comrades... Rockets, futuristic dreamliner trains, nuclear energy. Atoms for peace elements. Combine California car culture with guns and some of arguably the coolest art deco designs that I want back in my life.
58 Plymouth fury
60 Plymouth belvedere
46 Plymouth special deluxe
I like Plymouths.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom