18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Looking to purchase a FN Scar, thoughts????


looks like they still have one in stock

downsides: known to kill optics and propriety expensive mags. like all piston guns relatively heavy
I saw that, but I believe that is the current version that has been discontinued because the UPC number from FN's site does not match that one.

With 25 upgrades to the new version, I think I'll just wait.
 
yes that is the "old" one. the new ones arent here yet
 

looks like they still have one in stock

downsides: known to kill optics and propriety expensive mags. like all piston guns relatively heavy
The Amend2 polymer mags work GREAT!
 
Back
Top Bottom