By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Turner's is probably just playing it safe to try to abide by the dumb law.(c) “Firearm accessory” means an attachment or device designed or adapted to be inserted into, affixed onto, or used in conjunction with a firearm that is designed, intended, or functions to increase a firearm’s rate of fire or to increase the speed at which a person may reload a firearm or replace the magazine
$28 shipping
Newsom and his Cabal of$28 shipping
I found this especially dismaying...Vytal won’t ship grip panels AT ALL to CA. I get that small businesses without attorneys have to be careful but come on…
Good thing I have an uncle 2 hours away in Reno, them grips are puuurrrdyI found this especially dismaying...