By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Well I'm glad something is working out there.Not 100% applicable but it's worked great on my Ruger American with AR15 x39 mags despite Magpul advising against it.
Honestly, the 7.62x39 Ruger American is a bit of a weird child when it comes to aftermarket, but with the Stanag magwell it "might" work and so far it's been flawless.Well I'm glad something is working out there.I thought AICS design is suppose to be universally compatible but I read there are some compatibility issues. On top of that some retailers may not allow return of magazines so I have to find a place to test out compatibility before buying them.
Where are you located? I have MDT AICS mags you can try if your local
I'm about an hour south of you if want to try oneI'm over by Rancho Cucamonga.
Oh! I sent you a DM.I'm about an hour south of you if want to try one