- Messages
- 8
Hi, I am new to Caguns. Where is the private marketplace with guns for sale?
thanks, Ken
thanks, Ken
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
it's on sale.. I can do one more for this year.ok, thanks! I think one of them is your M&P .40
Ken
There's a limit of 6 transactions or 50 total. Ok, so I'm not close to the limit, but it's something to be aware of!is there a maximum that you can sell each year?
Ken