18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Marketplace

KenCharles

🛡️ Range Member
Range Member
2025 10+ Mostest
Messages
8
Hi, I am new to Caguns. Where is the private marketplace with guns for sale?
thanks, Ken
 
Check your inbox for instructions. There's several links on how to use the site.. Otherwise the big link that says Classifieds at the top or in the menu.

Screenshot 2025-10-05 at 11.58.52 AM.png
 
Hi, I clicked "watch" on some classified guns. How do I go back to find watch items?
thanks, Ken
 
Hi, I clicked "watch" on some classified guns. How do I go back to find watch items?
thanks, Ken
go to the menu and click on classifieds dropdown. Select your watched ads.

Screenshot 2025-10-21 at 8.58.46 PM.png
 
is there a maximum that you can sell each year?
Ken
There's a limit of 6 transactions or 50 total. Ok, so I'm not close to the limit, but it's something to be aware of!
 
I'm getting ready to list a very good condition Marlin 336c 30-30. Any chance that you might be interested in a trade?
Ken
 
Back
Top Bottom