18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

More Glonkz upcoming ??

I personally don't really care until something actually shows up on the roster. It's ultimately up to CADOJ, everything else is just a tease.
 
I'd bet we would see the 43, 42, and maybe a 19-ish of some sort. They may wait to see how the new 43X is received...(I predict it will sell like crazy if they can keep the reliability up to par.). I have an off roster already, but would buy a second to have a backup.
 
Let me tell you something sucka! Actually ya need to stop believing those AI spam bots. They just wait clicks. No new Glocks for a long while. Some cool pistols coming soon...
P.S. by soon i mean weeks not days.

xXxXxX
Really hoping the M&P Metal HD and the DWX hit the roster this year - or by the time I’m able to afford them again 🤣
 
Let me tell you something sucka! Actually ya need to stop believing those AI spam bots. They just wait clicks. No new Glocks for a long while. Some cool pistols coming soon...
P.S. by soon i mean weeks not days.

xXxXxX
It’s on their official page, reputable source as well SUKA
 
Glock is so far behind the curve anymore I'm genuinely surprised there's a market for them amongst "aficionados". General public, I can understand to an extent. But buying a $5-$600 pistol just to basically have to replace, rebuild, reshape, retool and mill everything to get it up to spec with competitors is a wild concept to me.
 
Glock is so far behind the curve anymore I'm genuinely surprised there's a market for them amongst "aficionados". General public, I can understand to an extent. But buying a $5-$600 pistol just to basically have to replace, rebuild, reshape, retool and mill everything to get it up to spec with competitors is a wild concept to me.
That’s what makes it fun, built not bought, something with m&p obviously better but your still adding after market parts to make it better. I like to think of my guns like my cars I buy them then I build them. Everyone to themselves but 500 for a polymer gun isn’t bad, so that way I can spend more upgrading it all in all, it’s just the working on the gun itself that does it for me
 
Glock is so far behind the curve anymore I'm genuinely surprised there's a market for them amongst "aficionados". General public, I can understand to an extent. But buying a $5-$600 pistol just to basically have to replace, rebuild, reshape, retool and mill everything to get it up to spec with competitors is a wild concept to me.
I’d be lying if I say I buy a Glock just because it’s a Glock, no I like making it MY Glock if you know what I mean
 
Glocks are reliable, affordable, low-key and classic, and well made. Tons of aftermarket parts and build examples online, and they’re extremely easy to work on. I upgraded the trigger on my VP9 once and almost ruined the gun 😂. Too many advantages to list...
 
My Glock rep didn't even know the 43x was coming according to him.... this is how the gun industry is....
 
The 43x is cool since its for CCW and so expensive on PPT, but if they re-introduce the Glock 19 with Gen 4 and slap on an LCI and mag disconnect then what are we doing? All Gen 6 would be cool but that feels like a pipe dream.
 
Back
Top Bottom