18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Most comfortable holster for G27?

Glock270

Active member
Messages
85
Any recommendations? I plan on carrying my p365 most of the time since lighter but would like to change it up with my G27. My G30 will stay home, too heavy.
 
I feel my alien gear cloak tuck 3.5 holster for my glock 27 very comfortable. You can also buy different cloak shells and swap them out instead of buying new holsters. Fyi I'm new to ccw so there's probably better options out there. I'm bouncing back and forth between a p365 and glock 27 also
 
@Glock270 How do you intend to carry? Appendix, side, 5 o’clock? Inside waste-band or outside waste-band?

I went through many different IWB holsters until I tried a T1C Axis slim for my 43X. Now I have one for my G19/19X. If you are considering appendix carry, I would recommend tier 1 concealed. When up and walking around doing my daily routine, it’s pretty comfortable. I take breaks on long car rides with the 19/19X however, not so much with the 43X.
 
I carry a G26 (little brother of the G27,) and for AIWB/IWB carry the N8 Tactical Xecutive is pretty comfortable for me. Good quality, slim design, yet not too complicated. The price is quite reasonable too.

 
Back
Top Bottom