18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Most comfortable holster for p365?

I have a Lucas Era OWB Conceal carry that I use. Nothing pointing at my junk, not uncomfortable at all.
I wore it when i took the hardest qualification test in the entire state, scored pretty good.
 
I went with the IWB Tenicor Certum 3 and love it. I did end up removing one of the T1 clips, but other than that, I definitely recommend 10 out of 10.
 
Tier one concealed for me, great quality and conceals so good if you use their wedge. I can carry a full size pistol with their holsters no problem. I’ve had concealment issues with Tenicor but a lot of people seem to like them. Black arch holster makes some of the best for strong side carry imo.
 
I hated appendix carry until I found the right holster. The t-rex sidecar spreads the load out wide and it changed the way i carry. I used to always carry 4' oclock IWB, but switched to appendix when I bought the sidecar.
 
Back
Top Bottom