18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Multiple sales ad closure?

Funjeff

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
2026 2 10+ Mostest
Messages
193
Classified ads
6
Since we can only do 3 ads with 3 pics each, I listed multiple items on 1 ad. It's very convoluted now with SPF as well as still available. Should I close the ad and start a new 1 with what's left?

I agree leaving the $$$ amount as sold is good for tracking market pricing so that could still be left up.
 
Since we can only do 3 ads with 3 pics each, I listed multiple items on 1 ad. It's very convoluted now with SPF as well as still available. Should I close the ad and start a new 1 with what's left?

I agree leaving the $$$ amount as sold is good for tracking market pricing so that could still be left up.
You're encouraged to do separate listings. The current limit is 5. As we continue to grow, this may go down to 3 in the future. No plans right now, but you can imaging if we have 40k x 5 = 200k potential listings X 3 images = 600k potential images. We try to monitor everything and keep costs under control. As long as we have people actively contributing we try to keep things stable and if you do, you get 10 listings. If you're selling multiple hundred dollar items, a few bucks shouldn't be a big deal and quite fair and reasonable.

Separate listings are better for feedback. I'm still on the fence about providing feedback for multiple items in a listing. Currently we're allowing it but feedback quality isn't as good since things can be changed. If you do separate listings, there is a real history.

The history is also something I'm also thinking of purging after a period of time. We're still working on it and will need to find a system that works well for this.

I hope this answers your question or maybe my reply is a bit convoluted. 😅
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom