18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

My EDC

rrb09

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
2026
Messages
29
Strong side!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240330_103927_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240330_103927_Gallery.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 90
To be honest, never
that's how I have felt about carrying them. I keep a small streamlight in the car, but that's about it.

The problem with them is that when you need one. you REALLY need one, lol.
 
that's how I have felt about carrying them. I keep a small streamlight in the car, but that's about it.

The problem with them is that when you need one. you REALLY need one, lol.
Think of it as your gun, the odds of you needing one is almost never…However, when you do need one, you’d be glad you bothered yourself to carry one’s 😊
 
Here is my EDC
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0572.jpg
    IMG_0572.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom