By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
To be honest, neverHow often would you say you use that flashlight?
that's how I have felt about carrying them. I keep a small streamlight in the car, but that's about it.To be honest, never
Think of it as your gun, the odds of you needing one is almost never…However, when you do need one, you’d be glad you bothered yourself to carry one’sthat's how I have felt about carrying them. I keep a small streamlight in the car, but that's about it.
The problem with them is that when you need one. you REALLY need one, lol.
MagholderWho makes the mag carrier? Thanks