- Messages
- 280
- Classified ads
- 4
Been wanting a python for a very very long time. Would love a 3" blued but those are far beyond my budget, then a 4" blued but those were close to 4k last I was looking around. Once the blued 4" came out and I got some cash together and was gonna splurge and pick one up, then I saw the unfluted 3" SS that I didn't know existed, and got into a little trouble. Still love the 4" blued and maybe someday when I manage to scrounge the cash it will happen but for now really love my first Colt Python SS 3". It comes with boot grips and they feel ok, but with regular target grips it feels absolutely amazing. I never thought wood grips could be beautiful and comfortable but they are. Of all the revolvers and semis nothing has felt so good in the hand.
Wilson Combat Sites F/R
Altamont Target Grips

Wilson Combat Sites F/R
Altamont Target Grips
