18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Pics My Humble .22 Pistols

.22 is still it and has never left the podium.
One of my favorites, 1965 Beretta model, 70 jaguar I have no issues with carrying it ever and for the nay sayers. I don’t want to be on the other end of it….next time you go out shooting outdoors if you have any doubts, use reactive targets, it will make you change your mind about the lethality of this particular cartridge.
JMO.

Check out this article that was republished on the Central Intelligence Agency's "Reading Room" website. Quite a testament to the .22lr.

 
I had 2 rifles that shot .22lr very nicely. Can't remember any hiccups.
One was a CZ, the other a Winchester Model 75 from 1959.
I tried an H&R revolver in 22lr. That was so bad, I quit rim fire altogether after that.
 
Making it with a single shot trigger pack. Check my site
Nathan, someone at the gun range spotted the Wojtek Volquartsen/Tandemkross .22 and I let him handle and shoot it. You may have a new customer soon coz he expressed some serious interest and took down your info.
 
+1 for the 22lr!

If I could only shoot 1 caliber for the rest of my life it would be the 22lr. I've been shooting for 40 years and it's still my favorite round. Here's my latest:







I haven't found a Great Eight yet. My MkII 10"er is one of my favorites though, even if it is a little front heavy and ridiculous.
 
I haven't found a Great Eight yet. My MkII 10"er is one of my favorites though, even if it is a little front heavy and ridiculous.

Haha! Yes, I have always wondered what the 10"er's shoot like and your description describes it exactly how I would have imagined. I actually prefer the 6.88" slab sided bull barrel on the Comp Target MKII.

Thanks for sharing

Matt
 
Just started the paperwork on mine from Wojtek a few days ago.
 

Attachments

  • 1000014935.jpg
    1000014935.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 11
I have some trigger packs available but they would be useless to you without having a pistol to put them in.
 
I have a pistol registered Charger receiver from back before the "have to disassemble the action" days. There was a guy who developed a bullet button like device for them back then. It's been disassembled to bare components and in a box since the law changed but I'd enjoy being able to legally use it again.
 
I have some trigger packs available but they would be useless to you without having a pistol to put them in.

It would be pointless for me as I'm wanting to use a Charger in a Fungun 1921A1 Thompsen I have, PAX
 
I have a pistol registered Charger receiver from back before the "have to disassemble the action" days. There was a guy who developed a bullet button like device for them back then. It's been disassembled to bare components and in a box since the law changed but I'd enjoy being able to legally use it again.
Ah. Well, if you want my cool-ass trigger pack then I can help you out
 
Back
Top Bottom