- Messages
- 553
- Classified ads
- 7
National Armament
1115 Industrial Ave
Escondido, CA 92029
(760) 298-0360
I have done PPT's here for years and they have always been very understanding and accommodating for a CA Gun Shop. The main business is an Auto Body Shop and the FFL is just a small room at the front.
The only thing is they have limited hours because of the Body Shop but if you can work around that I'd highly suggest going here instead of Turners across the freeway.
Matt
1115 Industrial Ave
Escondido, CA 92029
(760) 298-0360
I have done PPT's here for years and they have always been very understanding and accommodating for a CA Gun Shop. The main business is an Auto Body Shop and the FFL is just a small room at the front.
The only thing is they have limited hours because of the Body Shop but if you can work around that I'd highly suggest going here instead of Turners across the freeway.
Matt