- Messages
- 790
Nations Firearms LLC
Chris Nations
(by appointment only Tue-Sunday)
https://www.nationsfirearms.com/
Chris has been in San Benito County for decades and has a vast & loyal following. I've been a customer for years and years, as are most of the Sheriffs and LEO's that live or work here and lots of folks come from out of county. Handguns, long guns & shotguns, PPT, ammo- he does it all. Plus he has a cool dog I go by to give a treat coming and going!
Chris Nations
(by appointment only Tue-Sunday)
https://www.nationsfirearms.com/
Chris has been in San Benito County for decades and has a vast & loyal following. I've been a customer for years and years, as are most of the Sheriffs and LEO's that live or work here and lots of folks come from out of county. Handguns, long guns & shotguns, PPT, ammo- he does it all. Plus he has a cool dog I go by to give a treat coming and going!
Last edited by a moderator: