18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Nevada CCW

lopez1171

🛡️ Range Member
Range Member
2026 Top
Messages
196
I’ll be in Vegas next week. Anyone know of online classes I can take now to get my non resident CCW application started. Obviously I know the live fire will need to be in person.
 
Open carry an option? Nevada is an open carry state if I'm not mistaken. Unless you plan on going into the casinos or other establishments with the no gun signs
 
I’ll be in some populated areas. I don’t care for open carry unless we are out in the wilderness.
 
Open carry an option? Nevada is an open carry state if I'm not mistaken. Unless you plan on going into the casinos or other establishments with the no gun signs
They do have open carry but if you want to conceal carry (in which I strongly suggest everyone to do regardless of an open carry law or not) you would need a non resident (if you're a CA resident) CCW permit. I have an Arizona CCW Non-Resident permit, Utah is an option as well. I was renewing my CA permit and it was just easier for me to knock out 2 birds with 1 stone that way.
 
Back
Top Bottom