Took it out to the range... the trigger is as promised, really good and crisp. One thing that I noticed with one if the mags, when full, it did not go into the gun as easily as it should, requiring a really hard slap. Maybe that breaks in after a while.
Unfortunately, still no plate so no optic during this session.
Now, the NDZ recoil guides/springs...it really made a difference on the Echelon 4.0C. With the added mass up front, the muzzle flip was noticeably less. Loved it. However, it didn't seem to make a difference with the PDP Compact. I need to shoot it more to get a better feel for the gun as a whole.
I also should have brought the other backstraps with me so that I could try firing with the different sizes. Next time.
All in all, very very nice gun. I'm glad to add it to my CCW.