18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New Feature! New Badging System Beta rollout

This is for New Feature
I think it would be useful to post (on tne members page), a summary of the different membersip/benefits levels.
That’s coming soon.. right now I’m organizing all of the different permissions and tiers for each.
 
Last edited:
@ikeo1 I see a contributor badge. What's the deal with that one?
That's for users who post long posts/threads answering or developing a topic in the forum. It mainly removes the edit time limit for folks who post frequently and thoroughly. Who might need more time to edit a post.
 
Haven’t been on for a minute as I’ve been traveling in Mexico and can’t access the site there, but looks great. Renewed my donation to yearly to help keep it easier, so I appreciate that!
 
Haven’t been on for a minute as I’ve been traveling in Mexico and can’t access the site there, but looks great. Renewed my donation to yearly to help keep it easier, so I appreciate that!
Welcome back!
 
Can we talk about guns and 2A activity? :poop::poop::poop:
Some people prefer butt stuff Mr.

If you noticed we opened things up a bit. I’m all for a little fun. You probably saw I ruffled some feathers. 😉 they get worked up so easily.

When it comes to guns and 2A this new badging system opens a lot more gamifying things. there’s a lot of possibilities that open up.
 
Last edited:
Also trying to get another AMA going, been waiting to hear back.

Aside from that PCSL & Mason Lane coming to the Bay Area, we just had Staccato AMA.

Trying to keep things consistently rolling in including this new feature and new tier system.

Next up just put in an article system that I’m figuring out how to populate with the latest 2A news happening and put in a couple of bug fixes no one noticed.

We also now have the ability to do location search by zip but not enabling that yet.
 
Also got our banner system for 2A FFL’s so vendors here can advertise as part of their package at a fraction of the cost elsewhere to help support their business.

opened up job postings as an ad type for vendors

Working on a process to match ppts with FFL’s.

Just had the class with GM Joon Kim

We have quite a bit of activity going on.
 
Back
Top Bottom