By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Now I’m looking into NVGs so not going to use the j arm but need to order a 12 o clock piggyback for passive aiming and IR laserThere is no one size fits all that's for sure.
Just got the new Badger Ordnance 1.7 mount with J-arm for the ar. Haven’t taken it to the range but just with shouldering it, HUGE difference!!
Installed with the help of the minion twins
Other than Tacticon clearly not being on par w/Badger Ord., how did you like their gear? Tacticon has what appears to be really nice, decent quality stuff, at unbelievable prices.A cheap tacticon one that came with the scope which caused me to hunch over to shoot. This 1.7 feels a lot better to shoot
I’m still a newer shooter so haven’t tried high class glass. The scope works well, pretty clear, and holds zero. The downside is it has a mil reticle while turret adjustments are moa. I made myself a little conversion sheet to make adjustments easier. Paid like $150 when released, it’s now $400.Other than Tacticon clearly not being on par w/Badger Ord., how did you like their gear? Tacticon has what appears to be really nice, decent quality stuff, at unbelievable prices.
I keep forgetting to go there.....
I don’t know I always feel like an lpvo on a gun you’re setting up for night vision is silly. Strong opinions on 45 mount vs piggy back, I hate piggy back and really like 45. Others feel the opposite. Lpvo and another optic and laser and light starts becoming a clunky rifle. If you’re looking into nods the most underrated laser in my opinion is the Steiner d2. Outside of the Russian ones it’s the closest thing to a mawl for laser illuminator combo. Has a mawl too and that thing is awesome but very expensive, the controls are very intuitive.Now I’m looking into NVGs so not going to use the j arm but need to order a 12 o clock piggyback for passive aiming and IR laser. It never ends, right?