caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

New Member Intros!

Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock

Just came over from the CAguns on Reddit, site looks awesome. I like collecting milsurp stuff and a1 and a2 style ars.

Welcome to all the new folks! Glad you're digging the site! We'll be working on things actively so please excuse the disruptions from time to time. It should be minimal.

Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
Just found the forum, longtime Calguns member. Glad to see people are keeping the spirit alive.

Hello! Found the site via Reddit, looking to sell a few unused parts and possibly buy parts as well. Also here for general knowledge. I mainly shoot at PWG Range in SoCal and want to get into shooting steel outdoors. Also something I need to learn about where to go to do so...

I have a simple Stable:
Sig 320 for my EDC
AR15 with a 22lr BCG ;)

Hey everyone. Great to be here. Found the link on caguns reddit. I live in the Central Valley and have some time as a rangemaster and instructor. Would love to get back into it sometime as a side gig, as my main profession is in IT. Am here to learn and chinwag with the great 2A community. I'm also very interested in beta testing any new features that become available on the site. Stoked for my Hellcat Pro getting out of jail on Friday!

Hi, everybody. Came over from Reddit. I'm a 1911 addict, three Colts and a Rock Island that's a real sweet shooter; also a Soviet milsurp collection. Looking forward to talking with you all.

Hi y'all came over from calguns.
I'll be active on here, SH, and reddit from time to time buying/selling.

Main discipline is PRS but looking to dabble in some USPSA Steel matches soon!

Happy to be here.

Heard about this forum on Reddit.

Treelogger here. I used that username on Calguns from about 2004 or 2005 for about 10 years. And yes, it would be wonderful to have a gun discussion forum that is full of friendly people interested in an exchange of ideas and knowledge, like Calguns used to be in its early days.

I live in the SF Bay Area; used to target shoot competitively a little bit; would love to have the time to get into IPSC/USPSA, but for now I just have a small gun collection and shoot recreationally here and there. I used to put a lot of energy into gun rights activism, but stopped after that was taken over by egomaniacs (for example hoffmang), crazies (oaklander), scam artists (Ben Cannon) and people who are in it for the money (Brendon Combs).

The fact that Calguns is having performance issues is the least of its problems. The real problem is that it has become an echo chamber, run by a jerk as if it were his personal fiefdom (which it is, he owns it fair and square), mostly populated by right wing extremists, who either shout down "unorthodox" opinions and brand them as "TDS" (see footnote), or have the admins ban you. Because of that, many of the knowledgeable people in gun politics and gun rights have left it; of the old-time activists, only BWiese is still around, and fortunately both Librarian and Quiet still give reasonable advice. The rest is mostly an anti-government and ultra-conservative circle jerk. So please keep this going if you can.

Footnote: TDS = Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Man I love this post so much. How you doing lol.

Another CG refugee here, from SoCal. I shoot just about everything - modern to milsurp to blackpowder. I also spend way too much time reloading, casting lead, powdercoating, etc.

“If N represents the number of guns I currently own, the number of guns I should actually own is N+1.”

Someone r/CAGuns mentioned this place as an alternative to Calguns.net, since that website seems always to be down.

Interested in weird guns and guns that I been meaning to collect. Hope everyone is having a good day.

49 years at shooting, collecting and now i'm just a newbie? Miss my 44 - 100% itrader and 12 years of posts showing cred. Site progress is good but has a price.

Hi ya'll
Came over from Reddit to check it out, same username there and on Calguns.
Used to collect anything and everything, now pairing down to be more focused on practical gun for practical uses, but still like some oddball stuff.

Hey, everyone. Coming from the subreddit, but I did make a few buys and trades on Calguns whenever I could. Took the road to CCW not to long ago. Lookin forward to the future of CA 2A and hopefully, meet some new people and finally make some friends in this community along the way! Cheers.

Hi all, came from reddit. I've recently got into competitive shooting (Steel Challenge, USPSA). My current comp pistols are S&W M&P9 Competitor and Sig P320 X5 Legion. My current goto range is Raahauges in Chino. If any locals want to start getting into comp shooting reach out to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back