18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New Member Intros!

Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
 
How’s it going.
I’m also here from Reddit.
Same user name.

Currently in the safe
G34
G17
G19
16” AR

Any IE locals in here?
Welcome to the forum. I'm in Murrieta, I travel around North County and RivCo pretty much daily.
 
Hello from sac heard about those place after talking to an employee at sportsman warehouse. Look forward to vast amount of info
 
Hows it going! Joined from CAguns reddit. From San Jose and metcalf is my home range.

Glock19
Glock17
Aero EPC
Rossi Rio Bravo
 
Hows it going! Joined from CAguns reddit. From San Jose and metcalf is my home range.

Glock19
Glock17
Aero EPC
Rossi Rio Bravo
Ayyyy, my home subreddit! Nice to see another fellow /r/CAGuns subredditor in here!
 
Glad this website is here, just recently got into guns a little over a year ago! Built my first AR about 6th months ago and now looking to get first handgun now that I am 21.

My stable right now:
Cva cascade 300wm
Majority geissele and bcm 13.7 AR I built

P.S also came from reddit!
Can’t go wrong with BCM builds.
 
The guy at City Arms in Pacifica told me that nobody uses calguns.net anymore and told me to come here, so...
 
Welcome to the fold. Calguns.net seems to be making a comeback with working servers but it doesn’t compare to this one.
 
Super Troopers Coffee GIF by Ben L


Welcome
 
Hello- technically new here. Was on CalGuns for years. Had a kid and stopped visiting so I could stay away from the marketplace, lol. Found out about this after logging back into CalGuns and finding all my messages gone. Logged on to Reddit to get the backstory and here I am.

Orange County local. Heard about the Supreme Court case and now thinking of applying for my CCW. Any advice is welcomed.

Current safe: G19, P226, Daniel defense v11 LW (looking to purchase a Shield Plus for potential CCW)
 
Hello- technically new here. Was on CalGuns for years. Had a kid and stopped visiting so I could stay away from the marketplace, lol. Found out about this after logging back into CalGuns and finding all my messages gone. Logged on to Reddit to get the backstory and here I am.

Orange County local. Heard about the Supreme Court case and now thinking of applying for my CCW. Any advice is welcomed.

Current safe: G19, P226, Daniel defense v11 LW (looking to purchase a Shield Plus for potential CCW)
Welcome!
 
Thought I moved over form Calguns during the last crash but apparently I didn’t. Same guy just got older and the collection got bigger
 
Back
Top Bottom