- Messages
- 105
Even at $379 and optics ready, it is still not a Glock nor an investment I'd care to make. Having bought another Glock earlier today, I would just take that $379, save a few more bucks, and go buy another Glock something lol.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
I'm around the same age. I recall how many times IBM allowed innovation to spring up around them and transform a product. They lost the desktop market, laptops, workstations, soho server, racked servers, clusters, enterprise storage, office suite, soho database, enterprise database, mainframes.I’m old enough to remember, it’s an IBM and everything else is a clone.
I want more work done on adapting precocked striker designs for these fcg guns.Let's just hope the trigger is more glockish and not siggy...
Quality variety is definitely quality...more garbage on the market is just more garbage on the market and serves no purpose is all I'm getting at.I want more work done on adapting preed striker designs for these fcg guns.
Variety is good for the market.
Walter, Canik, Glock Performance Trigger 1.0 and 2.0 are not enough "quality" variety?Quality variety is definitely quality...more garbage on the market is just more garbage on the market and serves no purpose is all I'm getting at.
That means if anyone in California wants it and doesn’t have a hook up, job or family, they’ll pay HK prices for a Glock clone.I emailed Ruger about the RXM in CA and got this response,
Good morning Bruce3,
The new RXM is not available in California. Under California law, center fire pistols manufactured after January 1, 2007, must be equipped with both a loaded chamber indicator and a magazine disconnect. Although the RXM has a witness hole that allows one to determine the presence of a round in the chamber, the California Department of Justice has not recognized this device as satisfying the loaded chamber indicator requirement. The RXM also does not have a magazine disconnect. At this point there are no plans to produce a California compliant model.
Thank you for choosing Ruger!
Ruger Customer Service
The PSA dagger does not have a fire control group with replaceable frame colors/sizes.So what is the difference between this and the PSA Daggers? Both looks like he same clone.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!