- Messages
- 318
- Classified ads
- 2
Im just quoting what i was told by an employee of Staccato.
I have no affiliation with them.
I have no affiliation with them.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
They also said there was zero chance of 10mm coming to CA... So much of it is a flat out guessing game until the news actually drops that something was added.Route66 said we wont be seeing the HD P4.5 anytime soon
uh isnt today a holiday for the state workers?Yeah its unfortunate they probably tried to get it on roster today but california isn't budging to allow it on roster.
Yepuh isnt today a holiday for the state workers?
At that price point... why? I'd rather get a Platy....
I believe Staccato had an advertisement hinting at a new Ca gun on 1/19, but like most things they can't just tell us it has to be a "surprise" because god forbid they lose any free hype
I’m ready
You can get platy and fusion xp pro comp for the price of C4XAt that price point... why? I'd rather get a Platy....