By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Yeah those would be cool.I wish Sig would come out again with an updated (better qc)Sig 556R 7.62x39 AK mag pattern rifle.
Was a shame they discontinued it IMHO. Should have bought one years ago.
I want AK pattern mag system, not the funky redesigned AR Mags.Yeah those would be cool.
The MCX can do 7.62x39.
Just sucks 7.62 prices are crazy now
Yeah, agreed. I posted the article, it created those pics on its own, then when I put it up it said "too many" and I deleted them. That strip of them remained, I don't know how to kill it.Those blurry pictures are awesome.
---Nobody.
The old ones are the best. Made in Germany or Switzerland.Any rumors out there for new sig roster additions?
They haven't added any centerfire stuff in ahwile. I keep holding out hope they'll drop the 365 XL with 3.7 bbl.
no. closed in 2020. Swiss Sig Sauer still existsDoes sig make any guns in Germany anymore?
Where do you see them for 400? It's closer to 600 otd from turners when it's on sale and that's for the 3.1" barrel.Not much point, you can get a 365 for 400 bucks and change the slide and grip module as you want. If the xl came out it would cost 700
Swiss SIG can be exported. You just can’t own them in CA. JDI in Frisco, TX imports Swiss SIG Firearms.no. closed in 2020. Swiss Sig Sauer still exists
of note Swiss made arms cannot be exported, so Swiss sig is tiny and domestic only
some sorta back channel thing. I dont know the specifics. but by law they aren't supposed to be exported/highly restricted. it's part of what crumped Sig Germany. similar laws.Swiss SIG can be exported. You just can’t own them in CA. JDI in Frisco, TX imports Swiss SIG Firearms.
The law which you reference has been gone for a time. There was a time the Swiss had to utilize German Manufacturing to export their civilian pistols (Classic P Series). That’s how SIG became SIG Sauer. That is not the case today. IIRC Civilian Arms have been available for export since 2009. I’m not 100% on the dates.some sorta back channel thing. I dont know the specifics. but by law they aren't supposed to be exported/highly restricted. it's part of what crumped Sig Germany. similar laws.
I mean where there's a will there's a way. but they aren't "generally" meant to be sold overseas in civilian markets
Once the SIG 55X are imported as a pistol, anything with a 16.1” barrel an owner can add a stock too. The short barrel configurations (under 16”) would require an NFA Stamp before a stock can legally be installed to make an SBR (Short Barrel Rifle). The Swiss SIG are expensive guns and very few are imported annually. The Swiss SIG firearms should not be compared to anything made by SIG Sauer USA. The production quality of the Swiss Guns is perhaps the best in the world, unlike the quality, or lack there of, anything made in NH.ah ok I stand corrected. but if so, the long arms are available, you just need a middleman to convert it
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!