- Messages
- 444
Hi Those Who Drools Over Good-Looking Shapes,
Here's my onliest 9MMs, a Tanfoglio FAB92 in Wonder finish (nickel) & a Beretta 92FS American Inox. Both great shooters, one is quite heavy, the other is very light. I wanted to lighten the trigger pull on the Beretta, so I started with a wider trigger then stopped, and put rubber grips on both. I did have an XD, my spousal unit was feeling under gunned in south Stockton with her .22 Jaguar. When I went to show her how to use it and cycle a round, I hand my left thumb pressing against hers when I pulled the slide back the sharp edge sliced her thumb open, she thew it on the table and said she didn't want it. So, the next weekend I gave it to my bud for a wedding gift. PAX
Here's my onliest 9MMs, a Tanfoglio FAB92 in Wonder finish (nickel) & a Beretta 92FS American Inox. Both great shooters, one is quite heavy, the other is very light. I wanted to lighten the trigger pull on the Beretta, so I started with a wider trigger then stopped, and put rubber grips on both. I did have an XD, my spousal unit was feeling under gunned in south Stockton with her .22 Jaguar. When I went to show her how to use it and cycle a round, I hand my left thumb pressing against hers when I pulled the slide back the sharp edge sliced her thumb open, she thew it on the table and said she didn't want it. So, the next weekend I gave it to my bud for a wedding gift. PAX
Last edited:
