Edit: I just realize that the original post was from ~3 weeks ago. Let us know how it went.
Answer all questions asked. If they don’t ask, there’s no need to answer. That said, I do recall all application, initial and renewal, does ask if you were name in any “lawsuit.”
As far as I know, there are no consideration in regards to your credit history. Only legal action like arrest, being named in actual lawsuits and etc. I didn’t have perfect credit when I initially applied but that didn’t affect my approval nor did being name in a civil lawsuit.
For my first renewal, I reported that I was named as both a plaintiff and a defendant in a “breach of contract” category lawsuit, which I disclosed in my renewal application. I was approved for my first renewal.
For my 2nd renewal, I disclosed in my application that said lawsuit have been settled outside of court and dismissed. I was approved again.
Since you receive a garnishment order, that means there’s a judgement against you. A CC company cannot easily garnish your pay without a court order. Sounds bad, but it’s a civil contract case. Just disclose it, I don’t think it’s going to hurt you. Just be transparent. During your interview, they will ask you if you have anything else that was not on the application you want to disclose. They might even hint they see something that you did not disclose or they might not. This is why it’s best to be transparent. Good luck!