18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Pics Official AR10 Picture Thread

Aero 12.5 pistol 308
 

Attachments

  • 20240409_152845.jpg
    20240409_152845.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 23
So far happy with the aero m5.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20240606_112549557_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240606_112549557_HDR.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20240606_100007353_MP.jpg
    IMG_20240606_100007353_MP.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 19
Aero M5 308 with MBT2 flat trigger Toolcraft dual ejector bcg and pri gas buster charging handle.

Primary Arms slx 1-8 ffp mounted on a Unity 1.93 riser.
 

Attachments

  • 1000022055.jpg
    1000022055.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 17
Aero precision upper and lower, Magpul Gen 3 fixed stock, MLOK 16-in handguard, ballistic advantage 18-in barrel removable magazine, Chinese bipod, front barricade stop, Odin works compensator, JP silent buffer, larue 2 stage trigger, Vortex optics, and an evidence catcher.
 

Attachments

  • 1000002390.jpg
    1000002390.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Fulton Armory side charging .308 surefire brake, JP Enhanced spring kit
W/ Leupold VXIII Tactical Mil Dot
IMAG0236.JPG
 
Last edited:
So, technically if I say I can fit my hand around it, then it counts as a pistol grip and I am noncompliant. So in California, I find it impossible to use and it makes my rifle very weak and difficult to use.

If I took it across state lines to a Nevada firing range, I would keep it because it works great over there. Something about coming across the border however makes it impossible to use as a pistol grip.
using a grip like that circumvents the mag needing to be locked?
 
using a grip like that circumvents the mag needing to be locked?
yes and no. there's a whole flow chart to it. For instance, my stock isn't adjustable (I can move the pad, but I couldnt collapse it). Also I don't have a foregrip. Those make it not an assault rifle and thus I dont need a fixed mag.

The morons who wrote the legislation wanted to ban things that would make it either concealable or quick to reload. Pick one, but not both.

This conveniently ignores the fact that they aren't focusing on the right weapons. It's about political capital more than anything else.
 
Here’s mine

Lmt mws pistol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2287.jpeg
    IMG_2287.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom